Re: [ST] Anyone have a brg left side fairing for 2001 Sprint STforsale?

This is the stuff to use. http://home.att.net/~g.t.motorsports/
It is called Plastex. It is amazingly strong. I have repaired several
tabs and cracks. Best thing I have found for cracks is to use fiberglass
cloth and resin on the back side. I have also used JB weld to attach
metal tab stiffeners.
Al