[ST] Four Corners

I'm a long time lurker/sometime poster on the list.
I've been on since before I bought my 2000 RS in July
of that year.

Things have come together and it looks like I'll be
able to attempt a Four Corners ride this summer. For
those that don't know, this is a ride to the four
corners of the continental US (Key West, FL; San
Ysidro, CA; Blaine, WA; and Madawaska, ME) in 21 days.
I've done 7-10 day trips on the bike before, but this
is obviously something a little more involved. If you
were going on this kind of trip, what would you want
to be sure to bring along? What would you make sure of
before you left? What would you arrange for before you
left?

It looks like July's going to be the month when this
happens, so there's time to prepare both me and the
bike, but it seems foolish not to ask you all for your
insight on preparing for and executing the endeavor.

TIA,
Terry Lewis
2000 Eclipse Blue RS