Re: [ST] Another fine article about motorcyclists

There are some people who are thought to be idiots, others open their
mouths and remove all doubt.

The guy is clearly a jackass and not worth getting worked up about.  If I
had a subscription to the paper I'd cancel it with a polite note saying
how I hate soccer moms and business people who drive around yacking on
the phone killing people every day or something like that.

Nate
00SprintRS