From: Barry Croft <barrycroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:29:12 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [ST] Heads Up UK People

Sadly this is old news. Not that we're getting used to it, but there seems to be
f*** all we can do about it.

  The European Commissioner for transport has openly said he hates motorcycles
and hopes to see a complete ban in his lifetime. Our own government varies from
open hatred to tolerance to even (occasionally) support for motorcycles, as
congestion-easing environmentally friendly transport. But not very often!

  And I'm sad to report that bikers seem to be fewer in number every year, with
more and more of the population believing the government message that as soon as
you even LOOK at a bike you die. So enjoy them while you can my friends.

  Barry (UK)