Re: [ST] Heads Up UK People

>>And I'm sad to report that bikers seem to be fewer in number every year, with
more and more of the population believing the government message that as soon
as you even LOOK at a bike you die.
<<

Our club (the Ulysses club) here in Australia is enjoying a surge in
membership, there's nothing wrong with motorcyclist numbers for the over fifty
set!  Our recent AGM in Tasmania saw nearly 3,000 old farts roll up on their
various machines.  One guy 'Mr Mutt' is 93 years of age and rode all the way
from Queensland to attend (took him 5 days).  Events such as this can only be
good for the image of motorcyclists and motorcycles, the local township where
the AGM was held were extremely pleased to have us in their district.  Our club
just passed 25,000 members nationally and the membership is growing by 15 per
day.

It is a pity to see young people not taking up the passion though, I guess we
need some better marketing from the various manufacturers.