Re: [ST] Heads Up UK People

the hordes of 18 year olds on bikes around me, much more than 5 years ago.
mainly on scooters but they are now upgrading to 125's. A lot of trial bikes
as well. The scooters and their 'misuse' is the reason why theft figures
have rocketed in statistics.

The driving schools are busy as well, although many that pass their test
dont go on to actually use their license (according to dealers).

numbers in Aberdeen, Scotland are definately up based on a visual
interpretation