[ST] Eclipse blue with white wiggly lines

Some numbnut reversed their car into my parked RS this afternoon when it was on its sidestand.  Cracked the left fairing with the impact and pushed the bar-end into the tank then it fell on the rhs and broke the fairing that side, and the front section, and dented the can.

If the witness's recollection of the registration number works out, the police should be able to put me in contact with the two ladies concerned and I can get the 1000GBP or so that's needed.

Weather's still freezing too.

Fiddle-dee-dee.

Chris Harwood
00 RS