Re: [ST] 955 motor

Tim,
   Check on e-bay. There were 2 motors for sale there last week from
wreckers in Georga I think. I think they had pretty low miles. I'll try
to find the name of the company and e-mail it to you. Bummer about your
engine. I have about 48K miles on mine and am planning on a trip from
Calif to Tennessee in May. So far I haven't had much trouble with mine.
Knock on wood.
Al