Re: [ST] 955 motor

Al Garvin wrote:
> Tim,
>    Check on e-bay. There were 2 motors for sale there last week from
> wreckers in Georga I think. I think they had pretty low miles. I'll try
> to find the name of the company and e-mail it to you. Bummer about your
> engine. I have about 48K miles on mine and am planning on a trip from
> Calif to Tennessee in May. So far I haven't had much trouble with mine.
> Knock on wood.

I started watching ebay a few weeks ago in case this was the outcome.
Don't get me wrong the bike has served me well, but again, I fully
expected to easily get 100k out of it.  What happened to the good old
days when Brit bikes were made to be ridden and serviced.  Glad I have
the classic bikes I have; easy to work on and parts are reasonable.

Tim