Re: [ST] Another thing...

I followed a mother in a people-carrier a few months back and it had a notice in the back that is quite common in the UK.  It said 'Baby On Board' and is supposed to make drivers behind pull back and be super-responsible.  However, the driver was not only holding the mobile phone with her right hand but she was clearly using the left hand to gesticulate.  She was on the school run!

I guess that's not quite as bad as blocking your vision with a make-up mirror and setting your eye's focus to 6 inches.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx 23/03/2006 00:18:14 >>>
...to watch out for in the UK:

http://tinyurl.com/encz5

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Leave it to a girl to take the fun out of sex discrimination."
             -- Bill Watterson, Calvin in "Calvin and Hobbes"