Re: [ST] Another thing...

My favorite is lipstick in one hand and a cup of nuclear coffee from
McDonald's in the other.  I was waiting on the resulting accident when she
spilled the coffee on herself.

Oh, and Halfast, awesome video.  I'm new around here, so, uh, if you have
any other cool videos, please send them my way.  I've got GMail, so load me
up!

David