Re: [ST] Enough Power?

>From: Derek Randles
>I finally have my heated grips. Now I am considering a heated vest to keep
>my chest as toasty as my hands.

I use a Gerbing heated vest with a BMW plug attached to the end to plug
into the outlet. Works great, no problems with the alternator. Also check
out http://www.warmnsafe.com . He invented the electrics for the Gerbing
line as well as the Harley Davidson heated stuff. But since one can't
copyright electric schematics, they stole it from him and started to
copy it themselves (as did the Chinese). He now sells it himself and
updates the stuff, he also makes the heattrollers to control it. The
jacket looks fine on the site, I have no personal experience with the
jacket though. I do use the heattroller for my heated grips.

Emile
www.piloot.com