Re: [ST] Enough Power?

I've had a Gerbings jacket liner for the last 4 years.  It's been totally
reliable and very warm.  It was 30F on my commute this morning and I didn't
even notice it.  I agree with some of the other comments about getting one
in a smaller size than you noemally wear.  A tight fit will reduce the
uneven heating and tranfer more heat to your body.  A local BMW dealer sells
them, so I was able to try on a range of sizes there.  I prefer a simple
on/off toggle plugged into the left side outlet.  As long as you wear a long
sleeve shirt underneath, I don't find that the jacket even gets too hot for
comfort, as long as the outside temp is down around freezing or below.  If
it does get too hot, or I stop in traffic for an extended period of time I
just switch it off for a while.  Never had any charging issues.  I'm still
on the orgininal battery - it's on a Bettery Tender whenever it is in the
garage.