Re: [ST] 955 motor

>what is the difference between Tune boy and Power commander ? Same product >by different manufacturers or a completely different product?

The SAGEM computer on pre-05's could be programmed just like a PCIII using a Tune Boy.  I don't know if the new ECU has a Tune Boy equivalent yet or not.  The Power Commander is down stream of the ECU so is manipulating manipulated signals.  The Tune Boy can provide the exact same effects DIRECTLY in the ECU.  If you look at the Tune Boy site I believe you can see that the Tune Boy has advanges over the PCIII.  One of the biggest advantages to the Tune Boy is you only have one point of failure the ECU rather than the ECU AND the PCIII.  Another is that you can use PCIII maps developed from a dyno and load them into the SAGEM.