Re: [ST] 955 motor

Tuneboy is the way to go,you can alter when fan comes on,change map anywhere
on the rpm scale,all kinds of neat stuff.Also can be used as a code reader
for your bike to diagnose problems. I had the good fortune to meet Wayne
Macdonald at Lake Gairdner when I was there this month racing and can tell
you he is a great guy and VERY knowledgeable about this stuff. Check out his
site and see what Tuneboy can do. I am contemplating turboing my Sprint and
Wayne makes and sells a set-up for the additional fueling needs.The Turbo
Connection uses his stuff.