[ST] for Marc - power commander

        When my first RS - the 2000 - had 12-14,000 miles on it the
vibration had gotten annoying enough, compared to my old 900 Sprint,
that I was ready to trade it and go back to a V-4.  Mickey Cohen - the
Triumph wizard who was tuner and crew-chief on the Daytona 595s that won
the 1998 AMA Pro-Thunder championship and took three of the top four
places - installed a Power Commander and fine tuned it on his dyno.  The
improvement was dramatic, not only in the smoothness (it ran like a
turbine) but in the greatly improved powerband.  Fuel mileage did suffer
by 10% when run really hard.
When I got my new '02 Sprint, I had him add a power commander to it
also, with equally impressive and pleasing results.  I've become a true
believer.

                              dowgydoodoo