Re: [ST] TOURING SCREEN

I have the ZG double-bubble screen fitted, with ST bars AND Genmar risers, and I get some head buffeting at motorway speeds. Before I fitted the risers it was better. I'm about 5'6" in me socks.

  UK riders note: today is the last day of Lidl's one-week deals for bikers. Boots, socks, vests, rain suits, lids etc....

  Barry

    Barry

  Tel/fax: 01278-781276
  Mobile: 07866-098502