Re: [ST] Difference AV46 / AV46B?

Now that is weird...  Can't explain it.  I'm simply sending to the list when I post.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:14:47 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Difference AV46 / AV46B?

Check, thanks for that info. Jeremy, thanks for the forum info. I know what
to order now (amazing how an internet tire shop can be up to 50% cheaper...).

Emile
ps Matt, somehow when I reply to you the message seems to reply-all to
the group and to you in person, resulting in you replying just to me and
not to the group (since you apparently only get the message sent directly
to you, not via the group). These 2-addresses-at-reply only happens
when I reply to a message in the list from you... weird again? :-)