[ST] EZ pass mount

Jonathan and all:
	I mount my EZ-Pass transponder the left shoulder of my riding gear. Velcro
keeps it in place. No problems at any speed staying attached.
	In the depths of Winter, I use the pocket on my left sleeve of my heaviest
(Triumph Trophy) riding jacket to hold the EZ Pass.
	I never forget to take the EZ Pass off my coat after a ride when I won't be
needing it, and it never be stolen while left on the bike unattended.
Safe riding,

Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Sunny, mild Philadelphia