Re: [ST] TOURING SCREEN

I always thought I was a giant in this group...  I'm 6' and use the
stock bars.  I didn't mind the stock screen, but got the ZG double
bubble to help in the cooler weather.  I didn't like the buffeting I
experienced with the Triumph touring screen, and didn't try the ZG
touring screen.  The DB is a good compromise.  I get a little buffeting
at certain speeds, but I can usually move around a bit to get rid of it.
 It seems to put the bulk of the windblast at or just above my
shoulders, and I can tuck under the blast if necessary.  With the stock
screen, I didn't seem to ever be able to get out of the wind completely
(not that I'm racing or anything...)
The DB also helps when using a tank bag, as I need to sit up a little
more.

HTH,
Dan

www.packereng.com