From: "Jonathan" <jonathanrellis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <NTSR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Fast Lane or - EZ Pass transponder mounting
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:41:44 -0500

Hey all,

Anyone out there who has mounted the toll transponder for the Fast Lane/EZ
Pass (US - Northeast area - for toll roads)?  I have always mounted them on
the inside of my windscreen, but I just put a ZG double bubble on my ST
(thanks Doug!) and would like to find another spot.  Preferable one where it
can not be seen, but still work (also so I can leave the thing on when I
park).  I was thinking about trying to find a spot to put it inside and
under the headlight assembly, but don't know if it will work through the
body work.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jonathan