Re: [ST] MotoGP Spoiler

It was an interesting race...  I watched it on my TV via the computer
this time, where previously I was just using the computer (new laptop
has an S-Video out on the back).

It looked to me, and I think Elias mentioned it in a post-race
interview, that he (Elias) was forced to change lines by Shinya Nakano,
and he then clipped Rossi's rear tire, causing him to lose it.  I agree
that Rossi's response was very professional (post-race).  Well, there's
always next time!

Dan

>>> matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx 3/26/2006 3:33:56 PM >>>
What the hell - sucks that Valentino wasn't mixing it up with Pedrosa
and Capirossi.  From the onboard behind the crash in turn one, I can't
tell who, but someone started to lose the front end and pushed it into
Rossi's rear tire crashing him (and saving himself).  Kudos to Pedrosa -
quite a showing; I was hoping for more from Vermuillen.  Good race, but
dissappointing that the crash changed things right from the beginning.

Matt Heyer

www.packereng.com