Re: [ST] Fast Lane or - EZ Pass transponder mounting

In a previous email, Todd J wrote:
> Nice photos, Steve. Any problems with it getting wet? My EZpass is
> not waterproof as, far as I know. Love the leash.

No water issues with it. And I've been caught in some heavy downpours
with it in place. The darn things are pretty well sealed. I always
wanted to open it and see what the innards look like but I'm too cheap
to want to pay for a new one.

The dog clip came from a bar that I used to hang out in. Best damned
barmaid in the world used to work there. Now I hang at her new place of
employment. If I had a picture of her to show you then you'd hang out
there too.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad
judgment."
             -- Barry LePatner