Re: [ST] Fast Lane or - EZ Pass transponder mounting

I would be interested in seeing the pics of how you did the modifications as
the curve of the screen does affect how well the tag will stay on.  I
suppose that if the transponder can be read through glass and plastic, then
you should be able to put it inside the fairing, however all the directions
I have seen indicate that they like the transponders higher rather then
lower, so I wonder if the height it would be at inside the fairing would be
an issue - I guess I will have to test it out!!!

Jonathan

Snip

I've heard of people that have mounted theirs inside the fairing. Mine is
attached to the screen with a modification to the tag and longer strips of
dual-lock* so that they firmly engage. It also has a leash in case it should
ever decide to commit suicide.

If I get a chance today. I'll take some pix of my set-up, put them up
somewhere and send links to the list.

*That uni-sex plastic velcro made by 3M

--
Steve Lawler