Re: [ST] TOURING SCREEN

On 28 Mar 2006, at 17:55, Jonathan wrote:

> I'm 5'11 and just went from the Triumph touring screen to a double
> bubble to
> reduce buffeting - plus it looks so much nicer than the touring one.
> Buffeting was much less with the Stock screen, but I ended up
> trying the
> touring to try and get a bit more protection.  Hopefully the ZG double
> bubble will be the best of the lot - I will report on it SOON!

I'm 6'6" and have the Triumph touring screen (standard bars) - I
don't get much buffeting, but did have a problem with noise - my
helmet sits in some sort of vortex trailing the top edge of screen
and it can be tiresomely noisy on long runs.  I've put some SAENG
microswirl tape on the edge, and this seems to help significantly.

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03