Re: [ST] Fast Lane or - EZ Pass transponder mounting

In a previous email, Jonathan wrote:
> Steve - what did you use in between the transponder and the 3m strip to get
> the angle?

They are pieces of Plexiglas that I had beveled on the table saw. First
I cut the bevel on a larger piece then I ripped the beveled section down
to one longer piece. Next I cut the longer strip into two shorter
pieces. Finally, I used thin clear double stick tape to apply them to
the the tag.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself."
             -- Sir Richard Francis Burton