From: Jeremy Witt
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:07:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [ST] Fast Lane or - EZ Pass transponder mounting

Almost as much as cages? Here, bikes are the same as two axle cages
everywhere I've been in the US so far.

But we have transponders! :0)

I do enjoy the fact that I can get to the Blue Ridge Parkway and all the
way to GA from NH on only one toll (NY) and that's only on the way back.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365