Re: [ST] New Boots

Matt,

I am on my second pair of Alpinestar gortex lined boots.  The first pair I purchased in 1993, they were among the very first in the US, and wore them hard for 10 years.  These boots were worn at least 150 days a year and 100,000 + miles of commuting and touring.  I resoled them several times, due to my draggging the outside tips of my toes.  The gortex liner finally began to fray and they started to leak a little.  I replaced them with the GPS Gortex boot.  This is a more race oriented boot than I think you want.  I highly recommend the Alpinestars due to their light weight and comfort.

Rick
00 Sprint
95 VFR750
GL 1500