Re: [ST] This morning....

Steve,

I agree whole heartedly!  I've been going to the gym almost daily for about 6 weeks now and the difference is amazing.  Not only riding but for a lot of other things too.  For instance my computer bag seems remarkably lighter and easier on my back and neck.  I've been able to incorporate working out into my daily schedule.  Now, if I can just avoid being on the road a lot for work or find hotels that have a decent workout facility......

George