Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

[stalker mode] Rob has a 2001 Blue ST and has posted approximately 9
times in the last month but had not posted anything for 5 months prior to
that (as far as my records show.  I believe he's an Aussie, Melbourne to
be specific. [/stalker mode]

Nate
00SprintRS

P.s. You think he wishes he'd figured out how to remove himself yet? :BFG: