Re: [ST] How tight is too tight?

---- "Masiak wrote:
> How tight is too tight is like asking what oil to use.  Ask ten different people you get ten different answers.
>
> My RS says 25-35mm and I split the difference and try to keep it at 30mm (give or take)

I just do the Toe Test: I pick the chain up with my toe of my boot and see if it hits the rubber pad on the bottom of the swingarm. If it's close, but doesn't touch, I'm good to go. That's probably a bit looser than spec, but a bit loose is better than a bit tight. Been a long time since I actually measured it.

Garry