Re: [ST] Throttle Rocker (old v new design)

Matthew Heyer wrote:
>I know there was some banter on this some time ago - about the old
design with the plastic tight fit, and the new one with a velcro
closure.  Well I have now run both and can attest that the old one is
much better.  <

My understanding is that there was a patent infringement with the
original design so TR agreed to change the design (to Velcro) for the
US market.  I also understand the original design is still available
outside the US...

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST <Old-style Throttle Rocker-equipped :o)