From: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 5:12:40 PM
Subject: RE: [ST] ST compared to other "faster" bikes (was ST alternatives)

Race tech'ed huh?

I was thinking about going to my (somewhat local) GMD CompuTrack to have my RS suspension overhauled.  They rebuilt the forks on the RS125 and did an excellent job and set up the bike for the track.

It appears, from the race tech website, they're qualifying GMD as a race tech service center.  Maybe I will spend the money and modify my crappy stock suspension and start pushing the RS more instead of whining about how I can't afford an R1 yet.  If I can have more fun on the RS with minimal cost, maybe it could satisfy my appetite for more.  At least for a little while longer. ;-)

Rich