Re: [ST] '03 Fairing

Alright, alright, alright.....If you must know all the sordid  details here
goes....Saturday after dinner I drove my bike back to our cabin,  which has a
coarse gravel drive with no level section. I put a thin flat  2-3" diameter
rock under the side stand, locked the forks put the cover over it  and went down
to the raffle (which those DC Rat's it appeared to have somehow  have "fixed"
in their favor! HA) upon my return a short while later to take a  leak I
discovered my bike on its side! The flat rock had broken allowing the  side stand
to push through between the coarse stones into the soft  earth........! Luckily
the cover protected it pretty good with only the middle  fairing piece
receiving damage. Now, whose got a like new '03/'04 L/H  Caspian Blue middle section
fairing for me. I'll settle for an other color  too.

  Don Kames
  '03 ST in ILL

In a message dated 5/2/2006 2:16:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,