[ST] Race Tech Front End mods

 >>> It appears, from the race tech website, they're qualifying GMD as a
race tech service center.  Maybe I will spend the money and modify my
crappy stock suspension and start pushing the RS more <<<

    I found both my RS's - '00 & '02 - unacceptable after about 15,000
miles until I had the front ends Race Tech'd.  It transformed them from
bikes I was ready to trade for something else to bikes with which I
couldn't think of parting.  Money very well spent!

                                         Have fun;

dowgydoodoo        - - - - o&\o