[ST] Who's the sell-out??

j/k - but saw this on another message board:

Bike Recommendation?
Posted on Wednesday, May 03 2006 @ 06:55:12 PDT
By longride

jstrain writes "I've recently sold my 2000 Triumph Sprint RS, and I'm looking to get off of my wife's Ninja 250. I really liked the balance of comfort and sport on the Sprint, but they are getting hard to find around me (Philadelphia).

Any suggestions on a sporty bike? Preferably something that I can get used. Bonus points if it isn't something you see on every corner. I don't plan on using it for long trips, so I'm not looking for an FJR type bike, but it has to be comfortable to cruise on the highway for a while. Just an everyday type bike that is between full on sportbike and sit-straight-up standard. If it helps, I'm about 6'2'' and 230lbs. "