Re: [ST] Silly question...

On Wednesday 03 May 2006 07:37, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Same thing happened to me the first time I stripped my '99 ST. I tried to
> reattach the wires with varying degrees of lack of success. A new light
> will cost a fortune and break the same way again anyway. I cant remember
> what is was for but I put it al back together and promptly forgot about it.

If there's enough wire left sticking out you can repair it by soldering,
otherwise it's easy to replace it, any red (or other colour if you prefer!)
LED will do, and they are dirt cheap. They only work when connected one way
around, so if it won't light up, reverse the wires.

Eoin

'04 ST955i
'90 GPz900R