Re: [ST] Tire pressure.

Rolo Casos wrote:
> Unfortunately yes. Thay just never felt wrong, I have allways been a get on and ride away until it won't go anymore kind of guy, but I am trying to change my ways.

I'm actually slightly impressed!!  You can tell the difference easily
between 36psi and 30psi on the front tyre when riding.  If you can feel
the difference when pushing?  Maybe 15-25psi??  Scary!!  The back tyre
doesn't feel so bad with low pressure.

But we all live and learn.  Investing in a decent pump AND a pressure
gauge (ignore the ones built in to pumps.  Even my Michelin pump is out
by 15% at least!) will make riding so much more enjoyable.  Ignore the
safety aspects.  A properly inflated tyre is something that makes
acceleration, handling and braking so much better than a flat one.