Re: [ST] Tire pressure.

On Thursday 04 May 2006 22:27, david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You all missed the point.
> It is not that he has never checked the tire pressures in 3 years.
> It IS that he has had the same tires for 3 years.

Chances are the sidewalls are cracked to all hell!  Even if a tyre isn't worn
out, it deteriorates with age. Old tyres are often found on imported
secondhand bikes, at least one guy I know has crashed because he couldn't
wait to change the crappy, hardened with age tyre before riding his newly
purchased bike.

Eoin

'04 ST955i