Re: [ST] If you build it, they will come

On Wed, 3 May 2006, Garry Simmons wrote:

> It's not the Ozarks, but there is the "WV RAT Gathering" at Canaan Valley,
> WV in the middle of September.
>
> http://www.pghratpack.com/gathering.htm

Thanks for that link Garry, and the additional pages of info on that area.
I've stayed in both Canaan and Blackwater Parks and have been meaning to
where I'm going to test some camp gear and spend some time off!

If he's still cooking 'em, the steaks @ Muttleys in Davis were pretty
damned good last time I went thru.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\