Re: [ST] My Tale of Shame

The only thing I noticed was that as I had bar risers, the two long
bolts had bent a bit and eventually came loose when the bike was
subsequently reversed-into when parked.

Chris Harwood
00 RS
>>> aronnmail-list@xxxxxxxxx 06/05/2006 07:28:14 >>>
Hello all,

<snip>

My point here, aside from confessing my dark secret to the group: Is
there anything in particular I shoud check?  Should I get into the
airbox and clean things out?  What problem would I rather discover in
the garage than at 80 mph?  How can I possibly use this incident to
rationalize buying a new Speed Triple?

With shame in my heart and a tear in my eye,
-Aron