Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

Thanks for the advice.  I know the northwest / north central PA area
somewhat and have ridden hwys 120 and 144 - both are fabulous.  I'm going to
try to tie both those into my route.  I'll have to look at the other
recommendations to see how I can string a ride together.

What I'm looking for is some nice scenery with twisty roads I need to pay
attention on.  I'm not a 10/10th's kind of rider.  I consider myself an
aggressive but cautious rider (if there is such a thing) and prefer twisty
to fast.  I was hoping to get that as I rode into the mountains in WV.

As an general overview, I'm planning on heading pretty much directly south
from Buffalo, heading through PA and into WV.  Then swing northeast and come
up toward Harrisburg, Williamsport, and continue north to the Finger Lakes.
More or less a big U shaped route.  We have 5 days but don't want to do more
than about 6 hours of riding per day.

I'm heading out of the country for a week and I'll be bringing my maps with
me on the plane.

Pete