Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

OK, here's a route that you can improvise on starting in Galeton (jct 6 and
144) in northern PA. This route hits many of the great sections of road in
WV and should hold your interest in PA:.

144 south to jct 879
879 west past Clearfield to jct 219
219 south to jct 286
286 west to jct 403 in Clymer
403 south to jct 711 near Seward
711 south to Normalville
381 south past Ohiopyle and Fallingwater to jct 40
40 east to jct 281
281 south (turns into 26 in WV) to jct 7 in Kingwood
7 east (short) to jct 72
72 south to jct 50
50 west to jct 119 in Grafton
119 south to Buckhannon
20 south to Webster Springs
15 east to jct 219
219 south to jct 39 in Marlington
39 east to either 28, 220 or 678 to head north jct 250
250 east to jct 42
42 north to jct 33 near Harrisonburg
33 west past Brandywine, Frankin, and Seneca Rocks to jct 32 in Harmon
32 north thru Davis and Thomas to jct 219
219 north to jct 50
50 east past Romney to jct 29
29 north to jct 9
9 north to Berkeley Springs

That gets you to the PA border near some interstates. You can either head
north through the central PA between Altoona and Harrisburg. Can't say I'm
real familiar with those roads, but perhaps Rod can chime in. The route I
described above is 795 miles: about 16 hours in the saddle by my estimate
(not counting breaks, food, etc).