Re: [ST] French knowledge wanted

On 7 May 2006, at 01:02, Emile Nossin wrote:

> I wasn't sure where Champagnole was at first, but after checking
> the map Bordeaux is in the south west while Champagnole is near
> the French Alps in the east on the other side of the country, 600km
> between them....

Ahah.  There are two Champagnoles in France.  Look here to see where
they are: http://www.multimap.com/map/places.cgi?
client=public&lang=&advanced=&db=FR&overviewmap=&keepicon=true&addr2=&ad
dr3=Champagnole&pc=

I was thinking it was the one on East Coast.  But clearly if it is
the one near the alps then obviously not such helpful advice...

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03