Re: [ST] My Tale of Shame

Marc wrote:
> I had a speed triple on loan for three days, and did a good few
100kms in mixed riding on it.  It really, really grew on me! <

If the rumored 675 Speed Triple is as good as the Daytona 675, I
wonder if it will cut into 1050 Speed Triple sales.

> ...something that can handle gravel roads (Tiger 675 anyone?) <

<Raises hand>
Hopefully the 675 Tiger will be proportionally smaller than the
existing Tiger; suitable for riders with shorter inseams.
They'll sell a bunch of them.
--
Rick in Oregon
28" [71cm] inseam