Re: [ST] for Rick - West Coast Events

>>> Hey, man. I only use a pipe. <<<

>  Yeah,... we can tell!  =8o)	dowgydoodoo         - - - - o&\o

Good one, Don!  ;O)

> I replaced my broken clutch lever with a dog-legged one from a
GSXR750 which is much more finger-friendly to use;... I attached the
clutch killswitch leads to an anti-theft toggle switch hidden behind
the fairing for a little extra piece of mind when traveling. <

Was the GSXR750 clutch lever incompatible with the clutch killswitch
or did you just decide to install the anti-theft toggle switch
instead?
--
Rick