Re: [ST] I've Lost That Rubbin Feeling...

I have replaced my rear sets three times in 47,000 miles.
 First set went and before I realized it, and had scoured
the rotor.  Since then I have kept a close check on them.
 Stock, EBCs and now Galfer and none seem to last any
longer than the others.  It's been checked for drag, I
consciously ride with foot clear of the pedal and I have
had the rear caliper off numerous times to check and
clean.  Yet I know others that have stock pads after 30K.
 ??
Dave Bardell
On Tue, 9 May 2006 08:41:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
  drbrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Garry,
<snip>>