Re: [ST] Triumph Service Manual

In a previous email, David Jonas stated:

> I'll make that 2 cold ones if I get some copies, too.  Mine's the October
> '98 edition.  Heck, it might be the first one ever printed.
> On 5/10/06, Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>I was hopeful that someone with a later
>>edition could scan those few pages near the beginning of the manual that
>>list the torque values in a chart.  Feel free to email off list with any
>>questions.  And thanks in advance to anyone that may be able to do this -
>>I'll owe you a cold one....

I have the third edition, dated October 1999. If that's the one your
looking for I'll start scanning.

FYI Guinness doesn't need to be that cold. ;-)

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil" (Awaiting surgery)

"If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the
entire catalogue."
             -- Unknown, Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Consumer's Guide, 1897