[ST] Fw: '05 wouldn't start

OK - these replies going to the individuals rather than the list is a little annoying (and Richard's is not a Yahoo address...)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:33:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] '05 wouldn't start

LOL - actually, one theory of his is that he rides behind me all the time (and we ride hard, and I am particulary hard on rear tires), so that he is picking up all of my crap!!  Not bad thinking, but he's not the first to ride behind me  ;-)

But more seriously, unless they are not connected at all, the plugs fouling so badly so quickly (this is his third set of plugs in 10k miles) seems to point to bigger problems..

Matt Heyer