Re: [ST] Yahoo duplicate replies (was Fw: '05 wouldn't start)

Yahoo has no such "settings" to alter - I checked, and thanks for the suggestion.  This is occuring with other users as well, as I mentioned with replying to Richard - his account must be passing through the list server in a similar fashion.  I know this has happened to me before as well - just can't recall at this point to whom I was replying.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Tait <antait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:09:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Yahoo duplicate replies (was Fw: '05 wouldn't start)

Matt,

Your emails are being sent with two reply-to: addresses, both the list
and your own, so anyone hitting 'Reply' and not editing out your address
is sending two emails, one to you and one to the list.  I can't see
anyone else who is having this problem, including other Yahoo! users.

This is the offending mail header:

Might be worth checking your Yahoo! settings, just in case there's
something odd going on?

Cheers,

Andrew